14300 NE 145th Street
Woodinville, WA 98072
Hostess stand: extension 1110
Retail store: extension 1223
About the Pub: After outgrowing our previous breweries in the Ballard and Fremont neighborhoods, Redhook is now proud to hang his hat at a state of the art brewery located in the heart of scenic Woodinville, WA. Completed in 1994 the impressive structure takes its inspiration from the brewhouses of Bavaria, Germany. The beautiful facility features expansive grounds which are home to many events and festivities during the warmer months, including the popular Moonlight Cinema Series where beer lovers congregate to drink cold Redhooks with their friends and watch movies on the giant outdoor screen. Overlooking the brew tanks are the Weatherman’s Room and Tour Gallery, which can be rented out for private parties.
CONDUCTED MON-THURS AT 12PM, 2PM & 4PM
FRI, SAT, SUN AT 12PM, 1PM, 2PM, 3PM & 4PM
- Times are subject to change! Please call day of to confirm availability at 425-483-3232 x1223
- $5 per person
- Children under 5 years of age may attend for free, and all children must be accompanied by an attentive adult.
- Reservations are not accepted for public tours- tickets are sold day of only, on a first come, first served basis
- Guests will get a peek inside the brewery, information about Redhook History, an overview of the brewing process, a tasting of select Redhook beers
- Guests will receive a fun Redhook souvenir or special offer. Subject to availability.
Valid ID includes
- Driver’s license, instruction permit, or ID card issued by any US State or Canadian province, US Territory, and District of Columbia.
- US Armed Forces ID card
- US Coast Guard issued Merchant Marine ID
- Official Passport
- Washington State Tribal enrollment card
Your ID must be valid (not expired) and show
1. Your Date of birth
2. Your signature
3. Your photograph
For more information on acceptable forms of ID, please visit http://www.liq.wa.gov/enforcement/acceptableid.
Private tours of the brewery are only available in the evening, and only when they are booked in conjunction with a private event or banquet. To inquire, please contact our Private Event & Banquet Manager, Jaime Shields, at Jaime.Shields@Redhook.com or click the link above that says “Book the Brewery.”
The brewery is also home to the Forecasters Public House, where you can indulge in all of the Redhook beers (including many that are only served there) and pub-style meals. The Forecasters Pub also has great outside patio seating in the summer when the NW weather allows. Nothing quite beats sitting outside with your friends and enjoying a refreshing pint of Redhook.
Reservation policy: Unfortunately, we do not accept reservations during our summer hours (Memorial Day – Labor Day). For more information about bringing large parties (8+ people), please call 425-420-1110.
Click here for a menu. And click here for a kids menu. Also, check out our new cocktail menu here.
For information regarding private events click the Book The Brewery button on this page or contact SpecialEvents@Redhook.com or 425.420.1113.
Winter Hours (Labor Day - Memorial Day)
Sunday - Monday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
Tuesday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm
4th of July: Closing at 8p (last seating at 7p)
Thanksgiving Day: Closed
Christmas Eve: Closing at 5p (last seating at 4pm, last tour at 3pm)
Christmas Day: Closed
New Years Eve: Closing at 8p (last seating at 7p)
Summer Hours (Memorial Day - Labor Day)
Sunday & Monday: 11:00am – 10:00pm
Tuesday – Saturday: 11:00am – 11:00pm